Get new similar jobs by email for
Work in Aged Care
Provide quality care in a manner, which maintains and enhances the independence of residents and maximises their lifestyle options.
Our employer aims to empower and assist those older Victorians that wish to retain the independence of living in their own home. We require caring people to provide companionship and in-home assistance.
We have roles for Personal and Home Care Workers in the South Eastern areas. As a Care Worker, you will support clients in a range of activities to assist them in their day to day requirements. You will aid in day to day personal care, house work, meal preparation or even accompany our clients for leisure and recreation activities.
Skills and experience required;
• Flexibility to work a range of shifts including AM, PM and weekends
• Great communication skills and ability to connect with residents
• Ability to speak another language an advantage
• Cleaning and grooming experience
• Professional and able to maintain confidentiality
Are you genuinely interested in working with the elderly?
Are you passionate about making lives better?
Are you a positive and RELIABLE team player?
If the answers are yes, then please click 'Apply for this job' below.
Please ensure your Resume includes your telephone contact number and email address.