Make a pivotal career move and join an award winning law firm in Sydney’s CBD. This law firm is well known for being committed to offering its people a supportive working environment and actively encouraging professional development.
You will be involved in:
- Assisting with a high level of administration and secretarial support.
- Supporting a high performing team of legal practitioners
- Typing, editing and proofreading various documents, end to end file management, monthly billing and diary management.
You will be:
- A Legal Secretary with experience in Wills & Estates.
- A highly organized, down to earth individual who enjoys a high workload and has the ability to cope well with pressure.
- Able to display strong interpersonal and communication skills along with the ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively within a team.
- the opportunity to join a respected firm
- be part of a down to earth team with fantastic office culture
- amazing career and development opportunities available
For a confidential discussion please contact Heloise on 02 9233 7977 and quote reference number HM/ 3897.
Alternatively, click Apply and email your resume.