Get new similar jobs by email for
Our client based in Pooraka is currently looking to grow their established Construction Fabrication and Welding team to meet new project guidelines. These roles are due to start immediately.
The position will be Monday - Friday 38 hours a week and will involve basic tack welding of reinforcement using jigs.
We are currently seeking staff with some or all of the below skills:
* Previous experience in MIG and Tack welding
* Proven experience in fabrication and assembly
* Prior work history working with steel and metal products
* Use of power and hand tools
* Quality assurance checks to ensure work it to specifications
* Use of initiative and attention to details
* Previous use of overhead crane work
* General labouring as required
* Adhering to onsite safety and have a strong safety culture
In Addition to the above, to be successful for this role you must:
Hold a current full drivers licence and have your own reliable transport
Have 2 working references from the last 6 months
Be able to pass a Medical and Drug & Alcohol test
If you meet the above criteria then click the "Apply" button and attach your resume. If you have any questions then please call Programmed Skilled Workforce on 08 9479 0110.
Please note this position is only open to SA residents with unlimited work rights.