Looking for a second opinion on your career? Ask Aussie!
Becoming an Aussie Mortgage Broker could be the next step for you to reach your full potential. We pride ourselves on educating new-to-industry Brokers and helping people transition to a career that they love!
Why join us?
- Aussie is the only Mortgage Broker who provides a fully accredited two year mentoring program to our new Brokers – for FREE!
- Aussie gives you a kick-start by assisting with leads, education and ongoing development
- Aussie provides dedicated local support across marketing, sales, business and credit specifically designed to help you grow your business and assist you in becoming an award winning expert Broker
- Aussie is renowned within the Mortgage Broking industry for providing first class, ongoing training – we ensure all of our new Brokers receive double industry qualifications
- Aussie’s model offers a range of career opportunities, so you can reach your business goals and develop your own skills at the same time
- Aussie provides all of our brokers with free access to our IT support and CRM sales systems that house the hundreds of products our lender panel offers (our lender panel includes products representing 95% of the loans written within Australia)
- Aussie offers full office facilities free of charge – where you can network with other Brokers and take advantage of our phones, wifi, scanners and printers
- Aussie offers multiple commission streams, with opportunity to sell non mortgage products and also be rewarded through national and state sales incentives
- Aussie regularly keeps in touch with our brokers and provide a range of opportunities to network and leverage knowledge from other Aussie Brokers well as BDMs through our fortnightly, monthly and quarterly state events, as well as biennial national sales conferences featuring the best talent internal and external to our industry
What does being a Broker involve?
A Broker’s day is wide and varied. A typical day could involve meeting with a prospective customer to review their financial situation and borrowing capacity, liaising with lenders to track the progress of a loan, managing the flow of documentation for multiple loan lodgements, meeting with a referral partner to build up business generation networks, overseeing the integrity of compliance processes and organising daily appointments and activities.
What do our Brokers say?
“I love being part of the Aussie team and all that the Aussie name stands for. I strongly believe that being able to tap into the Aussie support network allows me to offer my clients a superior service helping them to achieve their dreams and goals sooner.” Jackie Collins – Aussie Broker
Still looking for more info? Check out this video…