- Challenge yourself in this fast paced, fun environment
- An opportunity to be bold and innovative in your approach
- Fantastic career development within a large team
Target is committed to providing an interactive and fully connected approach to our customers, continuing to offer products with the style, quality and affordability our customers expect every day through our network of over 300 stores and rapidly growing online presence.
We’re successful through the amazing people we have working for us and we’re proud of our commitment in supporting local communities and charities.
Part of Wesfarmers this is your chance to join a business that is moving forward, based at our Store Support Office in North Geelong and moving to a brand new purpose built facility in Williams Landing, Melbourne in 2018 with flexible support in the interim to work between Geelong and Melbourne hot desk offices.
Your role will be to ensure that the business has the right amount of stock in our stores network at the right time.
Areas You Will Influence:
- Place orders with Vendors per business to business agreements
- Ensure timely fulfilment from Vendor through Supply Chain network
- Manage all Supplier variances and exceptions
- Ensure timely communication of supply risks; availability and weeks cover risks
- Track all inbound PO’s; including those for advertising and events ensuring timeliness of inbound inventory
- Work with key stakeholders to identify risks and opportunities
Skills and Experience Required:
- Ability to take ownership of tasks
- Highly analytical with an attention to detail
- Ability to build effective working relationships
- Sound reasoning and decision quality
- Clear communicator
- Problem investigation and resolution skills
- Previous experience in an analytical or other similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Excel
- Experience working in the retail/FMCG environment
- Bachelor degree in business or related study an advantage
- Exclusive Team member discounts at Target and other Wesfarmers Limited businesses such as Kmart, Coles & Officeworks
- Option to support various charities or actively participate in community initiatives or sponsorship
- Variety of financial, wellness and corporate partner discount programs
- Well established and highly regarded reward and recognition program
- Opportunity for eligible employees to salary sacrifice Wesfarmers shares
Target values diversity and we pride ourselves on representing the diverse and multicultural communities of which we are a part.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested to by a Recruitment team member.