About the Job
Operating globally, China Construction Bank Corporation is the second largest bank in the world by market capitalisation and the sixth largest company in the world.
Operating in Australia since 2007, the bank has established itself as a genuine leader in wholesale banking specialising in corporate lending and deposit, international settlement, trade finance and AUD clearing. With impressive results on the east coast, they are now launching a new office in Perth and seeking a Senior Associate to join their business.
As the Senior Associate, you will be responsible for supporting the Director with maintaining and managing client portfolio's and acquiring new relationships. This will include but not be limited to the following:
- Provide support to originate and execute trade and supply chain finance solutions
- Assist in all FX and trade related finance transactions
- Assist with the setup of quality credit applications in line with credit processes
- Assist with creating new or varied finance products to meet client needs
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to speak Mandarin and/or Cantonese is essential
- 3+ years experience in a similar Senior Associate role in corporate and/or financial markets
- Strong understanding of FX, money markets and anti-money laundering requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
What's on Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Opportunity to work for a leading global business
Note - any direct applications to China Construction Bank will be forwarded to Robert Walters for review.
To apply please click apply or call Reginald Ram on 08 9266 0934 for a confidential discussion.