About the Job
About the Role
We are looking for a Registered Builder to join a private Owner/Developer in Western Australia. Current works are Cannington Re-Furbishment (Approx. $750K) and Dongara 4xTownhouses (Approx. $4 Mill.) with future works in Serpentine.
Duties will include:
- Overseeing all of the day to day operations on Site
- Hands on Role when required
- Ensure all H&S is upheld to the highest standards on site
- Coordination of Large teams of subcontractors
- Point of contact for all trades and consultants within the site
- Ensuring a strict construction programme timeline is adhered to
- Prepare risk assessments where necessary
Our client would be looking to the successful candidate to facilitate, manage and take responsibility of the Construction Division.
In addition, you will have:
- Registered Builders Ticket (Must Have)
- 5+ Years’ experience as a site Supervisor
- Solid experience with a reputable building company
- Strong understanding of Townhouses and Commercial Buildings/Showrooms.
- Competence working with safety, quality and construction systems and procedures
- All credentials - White Card, Tickets etc.
- Management of Large Teams of Subcontractors
- The ability to Pass a DAS Screen (Drug and Alcohol Screen)
If you have the experience and the work ethic to succeed in this role then please send resume to Career Boss WA this weekend. Short Listing closing 1-2 Weeks.: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.