About the Job
- Monday to Friday + Overtime
- Above Award Rates + Bonuses
- Uniform & PPE Provided
Based at the Dandenong depot, we are seeking experienced heavy vehicle drivers for full time work performing essential community services throughout the Dandenong and surrounding areas. You will operate a side lift vehicle and contribute to organisational safety goals.
- Be an experienced vehicle operator with current HR licence
- Side Lift truck experience is preferred but not essential
- Commit to J.J. Richards values and be willing to embrace workplace diversity
- Be dedicated to achieving high standards of safety compliance and customer service
- Be subject to a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol testing
- Be able to provide up to date VIC Roads Driving Records at interview stage
The stability of a national, family owned and operated business with over 80 years’ experience A safe, professional and inclusive work environment Working with a safe and reliable fleet, serviced and maintained in our own workshops
Click Apply for this job to submit your application.
To view our other exciting positions, please visit the following site www.jjrichards.com.au
ABOUT THE COMPANY
J.J. Richards is Australia’s largest, family-owned and operated waste management company with a dynamic attitude that values our people, their safety and the environment. We strive for a diverse, innovative, collaborative and high performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee. People like working for us because of our commitment to safety, innovation and professionalism. Our staff are customer focused and enjoy a friendly work environment. Once you join the team, you’ll want to stay.
Due to the large volume of applications received on a daily basis, we are unable to respond to each application individually, however if shortlisted, you will be contacted to further discuss your application.