About the Job
Oriental Merchant is an established importer and distributor of authentic Asian groceries in Australia, New Zealand and Europe, supplying the major supermarkets and numerous independent grocers with hundreds of products familiar throughout Asia Pacific.
The Sales Administration Assistant supports sales staff to ensure that administrative tasks are completed efficiently. You will be working 3 days per week, ideally though you have the ability to work 4-5 days if required to. The standard work hours are 9am to 5pm however we are open to requests to work from 10am to 3pm if this is preferred.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Maintaining database records and catalogues
· Providing product information to the customer service team
· Preparing and processing forms for promotions
· Assisting with the distribution of point of sale materials
· Generating sales reports, budget reports and other sales analysis reports
Your skills and experience:
· Strong numerical and administrative skills
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with stakeholders
· Ability to learn new software processes quickly
What we offer to the right candidate:
· Opportunity to learn about FMCG industry and the business of sales
· Positive, inclusive environment
· Software training
· Flexible work hours
Please submit your resume and covering letter to apply. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.