Get new similar jobs by email for
Truck Driver / Garden Labourer
Recruitment 24/7 has an opening for a HR Truck Driver / Garden Labourer with one of their clients who are based in Ipswich.
Your position will include driving the truck from site to site then working in a team to spread mulch, mow and whipper snip areas. You will be physically fit and able to work a full 8 hour day in the Queensland sun.
The position is temporary ongoing, Monday to Friday, 6.30am to 3.00pm, 38 hours a week and will require you have previously worked in a similar role, in the outdoors. You must have:
· White Card (construction)
· HR or MR Drivers Licence & Reliable Transport
· Recent previous experience working outdoors
· Parks & Gardens experience is preferred
· Be physically fit and able to carry out the work
Duties included in the above positions include but are not limited to:
· Operating commercial mowers
· Brush cutting & Whipper Snipping
· Mulching Gardens
· General Labouring duties
· Operating Trucks & Tractors
· Chainsaw operation
· Operation of the Chipper
· Traffic Control
The depot is based out of town and therefore your own transport will be a requirement of accepting a position. Please ensure you understand there is no public transport available. Work will be conducted around populated areas within high traffic areas of pedestrians, and some work will be in Parks. You must be well presented and confident in working in both of these conditions.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please answer the following questions in your cover letter….
1. Do you hold a Truck Licence?
2. Do you have your own Transport?
3. Do you have a valid White Card?
4. Do you consider yourself to be able to conduct strenuous physical work?
And forward along with a current up-to-date resume to Recruitment 24/7’s Senior Recruitment Consultant Ms Dimitti Morandin at email@example.com