Get new similar jobs by email for
Trainee Wealth Management Recr...
Written by Anton Murray Consulting on 6 Feb, 2017.
$50-100k AUD Equivalent
Contract or Temporary
No Experience years of experience
This is a unique junior opportunity to work for a leading financial services recruitment firm and join a highly respected Investment Banking, Funds Management and Wealth Management agency during their growth phase.
We run a small profitable team of recruiters and each year look to carefully grow our team when we meet a high quality, sharp, well-presented and well-spoken graduate who we feel will be a good cultural fit. We are not a large/generalist consulting firm, but rather we employ and nurture a select group of recruiters who are well paid, and engage well with good quality, loyal clients.
We have been established since June 2005, and are experiencing growth as a function of our premium service offering and the confident financial markets in Asia-Pac over the past twelve months.
Anton Murray Consulting is a dynamic specialist Investment Banking, Funds Management and Wealth Management recruitment agency that is focused on providing a premium service to the Operations, Middle Office and Front Office sectors across a range of Tier one firms in the Asia-Pacific region. Our focus is assignments in Sydney, Melbourne, Hong Kong and Singapore and we have supplier agreements that reach across the major Asia-Pac financial markets.
We currently have supply agreements, or terms agreed, with many of the largest investment banking, funds management and wealth management businesses in Sydney. This will allow a new recruiter once they are up to speed, to quickly leverage off our existing relationships to generate revenue.
Who is the ideal person for this role?
• We run a small team in Sydney, so most importantly the right team and cultural fit is paramount. Some prior corporate or intern experience in our 3 sectors of coverage would be ideal; Investment Banking, Funds Management or Wealth Management.
• We are seeking a sharp recent graduate, or near graduate with a Business focused degree with impeccable communication and presentation skills.
•This is a great opportunity for a dynamic junior to learn and be mentored by several senior recruiters with extensive experience between our team.
Anton Murray Consulting has offices based in the heart of the CBD, we encourage flexibility in your work day and offer a supportive and positive work environment.
The ideal fit would be a confident, articulate graduate who is full or near completion of their degree. You will be energetic, outgoing and seeking a sales focused grad opportunity with the opportunity to earn some great money, in a rewards-based environment. Our ideal setup would be to hire our next Executive to our team on an initial temp/hourly basis [either full or part-time] with a view to converting this to permanent employment, after a probationary trial period over 6-9 months.
If you want to be a part of a winning and successful team then you need look no further.
Why should you work for Anton Murray Consulting?
• Work alongside some of the most well-respected, well-connected and experienced investment banking, funds management and wealth management recruiters in the region.
• An opportunity to join a business that has a global reach with a recruiting focus across Asia-Pacific, with regular opportunity for travel.
• Multiple preferred supplier agreements with several prominent Tier-One Investment Banks, Private Banks and Fund Managers.
• A supportive and friendly team, with a flat team structure.
• A specialist Investment Banking, Funds Management and Wealth Management recruitment focus, where the fee levels are high and our reputation is strong.
• We seek to build solid relationships with our clients and candidates through entertaining over coffee and lunches, which you would be expected to help coordinate.
• We are all fun and energetic, and seek to recruit like-minded recruiters.
Most importantly, we are all genuinely passionate about what we do and about building our reputation as a premium specialist Investment Banking, Funds Management and Wealth Management recruitment company across Asia-Pacific.
• University educated, with a good high school and university profile displaying both academic and sporting achievement.
• Competent understanding of financial markets, and ideally previous financial services work experience.
• Strong sales, client services and business development skills.
• Strong communication skills with an ability to build rapport.
• A strong desire to make money and have fun.
Please send your CV in the strictest of confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or to discuss more about the opportunity contact Michael Cunningham directly on 02 8246 8911.