Technology Lean Six Sigma Process Analyst. SDLC on large Transformation programs and have removed waste from technology processes.
As the Senior Lean Six Sigma Process Analyst you will be a technologist / practitioner who has clearly demonstrated that you have successfully removed waste from technology processes using Lean principles.
Used to working in large Digital Transformation programs working with Design and Technology SME`s to ensure that the design of the digital and non-digital solutions are frictionless, "Lean" and the process orchestrated.
The successful technology practitioner will have demonstrable experience removing waste from technology processes.
- Experience with the Lean and Six Sigma tool set
- Strong understanding of stakeholder needs and uses this to shape collaborative partnerships
- Strong track record in delivering process improvement and/or execution programs in a complex, multi-location organisational environment
- Ensure all process artifacts within the value stream are documented and in place in line with the Organisational Transformation organisation`s standards.
- Work with Change Managers to ensure that all change managed into the organisation and to its` customers (internal and external) are well executed.
- Work with Value Stream Business SME`s and Process Experts to ensure that the future state`s leaner processes are real and embedded
- Technical domain expertise gained over a variety of roles in technology.
- Experience working on technology related projects in business operations, customer-facing departments or enabling functions such as finance, legal or compliance.
- Demonstrated experience in strategic and operational process planning within a sales and service and/or similar commercial environment
- Expert at Visio
You will be a technology practitioner who showed that they removed waste from technology processes.