This is a great opportunity to join Deloitte as a Technical Service Delivery Manager in our Cloud Infrastructure Service team. The role will oversee the smooth running of the customer's cloud, web application and API integration solutions, systems and infrastructure, ensuring they get maximum benefit from the managed services we offer. As a Manager within our Technology practice, you will be expected to understand and apply Deloitte’s methodologies for delivering our core services.
Responsibilities may include (but will not be limited to):
Direction of operational staff responsible for the ongoing delivery of application, infrastructure and cloud support services
- Operational ownership of the solutions and services that Deloitte delivers to our customers
- Continuous Service Improvement of the tools, process and people used to deliver our support services
- Problem and incident management ensuring that ensure SLA’s are achieved and client expectations are met (or exceeded).
- Service transition for customers as services are added or removed.
- Implement a functional PMO approach to manage project risk
- Ensure the company tools and information systems are utilized correctly and relevant information is provided.
- Definition of service level agreements (SLAs) related to contracted services and that escalation flows are in place, advise technically on escalations.
- To build services relationships with clients.
- Ensure quality and profitable services are performed to the agreed SLA.
- To specify systems, processes and methodologies, to ensure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery.
- Attend client service review meetings; areas covered will include performance reports, service improvements, quality and processes.
- Technical background in the tools and technologies used to support and manage complex IT environments
- Technical understanding of Cloud & API Integration solutions and services like AWS, MuleSoft, Docker, Kubernetes etc
- Technical awareness of Dev/Ops methdologies, inclusive of CI/CD technologies like Terraform, Bamboo, Puppet, Octopus Deploy etc.
- You will possess a track record/experience in Managed Services agreements
- Have worked in a multi customer environment
- Demonstrable track record in delivering support services for complex technological environments.
- Demonstrable track record in delivering support services around public cloud environments like AWS/Azure is highly desirable
- Highly analytical in problem solving with the ability to apply original and innovative thinking
- Minimum Practitioner level ITIL Certification is highly desirable
- A strong communicator is a must, with the ability to lead, provide guidance to senior management and possessing a high level of customer focus.
- Be able to take up the position in November 2017
We are innovative and different because YOU are… we pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social – and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'And different'.
From day one at our firm you’ll be considered part of the Deloitte community and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed – in every sense of the word. At Deloitte, we assume that you perform other roles within your life….you could be a student, a teacher, a passionate hobbyist and a caring family member. We recognise the importance of balance and embrace agility, understanding that this means different things to each and every one of our employees.