Senior Security Consultant
Listed in the ASX Top 20, our client is embarking on a Digital Program that requires an experienced Security individual to join the team and assist with a broad range of security activities. This includes product reviews and implementations, establishing a program of internal network monitoring, conducting risk assessments and delivering patch management.
This role would suit someone that has come from a networking background and now has a broad range of experience across various security domains.
Key Activities (Some of the below):
- Proven ability to examine security from a holistic view, including threat modelling, specifications, implementation, testing and vulnerability assessment
- Support the IT teams in secure architecture design and create security test plans based on existing and planned controls and recommendations.
- Undertaking Nessus vulnerability scans, and analyse and report on findings
- Perform security analysis of the different layers of the systems (application, operating systems and database layers) by performing manual testing and automated system vulnerability assessment scans using various web, application, operating systems, source code and database vulnerability tools
- Review external security assessment audits and reports, and work with IT team and key stakeholders to remediate issues
- Maintain the company`s patch management policy and ensure ongoing compliance
- Solid understanding of Security protocols, industry standards, PCI
compliance and other regulation/ legislation
For any questions, or to discuss the role, feel free to call Cassandra Drum on 03 9929 9525 or send me an email at email@example.com