$105,000 BASE + GENEROUS COMMISSION STRUCTURE - SYDNEY
No Recruitment Agencies please
- Be part of our great company culture
- Great base wage + Car, iPad and mobile phone provided
- Opportunity to earn massive commissions
Kuga Electrical is one of Australia’s fastest growing companies and has over 100 staff Australia wide.
We are market leaders in energy efficient products and aim to assist businesses by reducing their operating costs and improve efficiencies. Kuga seeks to understand a customer’s total energy profile before tailoring an energy management solution that ultimately looks to increase profitability.
We are constantly expanding and offer great career development opportunities to our high performing staff.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking to hire an experienced Door to Door Team Leader to grow our door to door Channel. This job requires the successful candidate to manage a team of door to door sales reps that go out on the road and meet with businesses. Our sales reps are base plus commission and have a mix of experience and backgrounds.
- Coaching and mentoring of staff
- Performance management of staff
- Territory planning and management
- Facilitate reporting and communicate performance to Kuga executive
What’s on offer?
- Great base wage
- Massive commissions
For those outstanding sales people and consistent top performers, advancement in the company is available as we grow.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience:
- Min 3 years sales experience
- Ability to network, build relationships and create opportunities
- Ability to generate fresh B2B leads, and referral leads by utilising our database of existing customers.
- The successful candidate will be required to adhere to our Kuga Electrical Sales Processes and Ethical Standards.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to lead discussions to a diverse range of people.
- Ability to operate independently and effectively under pressure..
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance and punctuality
- A current drivers licence
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the best sales team. You will be trained is a new way of selling and have a ball with your co-workers.
If you're ready to make this opportunity your own....