- Exciting Business Support Role.
- SOR Location.
- Excellent team environment - ongoing contract role.
Hudson is a recruitment partner to various prestigious Universities in Perth. We are currently recruiting for a Team Coordinator Superstar to support academic staff and students within a busy school. You will need to have a strong background within the Education sector and a passion for helping people. A flexible approach to work is required as this will initially be a 3 month contract role, however there is a potential to extend for the right candidate.
To be successful for this position, you will be able to demonstrate;
- Strong Administration background with a stable career history
- Prior experience supporting academics within a Higher Education Institution
- Ability to provide advice regarding compliance and policies and procedures
- A consistently strong client focus when completing daily tasks
- Superior organisational skills, with the ability to effectively manage conflicting priorities
- Interpersonal and communication skills that are second-to-none.
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team as required
- Intermediate MS office skills
- Experienced with Blackboard or Moodle or similar Learning Management System is highly regarded
Duties and responsibilities include;
- Providing advice to Academics and Students in regards to the University’s Policies and Procedures.
- You will be required to maintain a strong working knowledge and track updates in regards to policies and procedures.
- Assisting academic staff with creating and updating unit outlines
- Update the Student Information System – course materials and learning resources
- Assisting Student Services on student matters relating to admissions, enrolments, examinations and graduations.
- Assist with the development of course review paperwork, including the provision of benchmarked courses
- Providing data input support for Examination results and prepare documentation required by the Board of Examiners
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Marie Starr in the Perth office on 08 9323 0286, quoting reference BZ/41882 Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.