At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organization with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a proactive and hardworking Team Assistant to join our successful team based in the CBD. Providing a high level of administrative and secretarial support to the Team and Directors, this fast paced role would suit a highly organised and efficient person who enjoys managing multiple priorities and possesses both initiative and a strong service focus.
Some of your key responsibilities will include.
- All support functions for the team - Diary management, travel arrangements, meeting organisation, PowerPoint presentations, event coordination, email management etc
- Preparation of marketing campaigns for current listings including drafting Information Memorandums, producing brochures, uploading internet listings, arranging signboards and organising mailouts
- Collate and process expense claims
- Draft, review and prepare correspondence
- Database management in Salesforce
To be successful in this position you must be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role within the property industry and be comfortable managing multiple deadlines. You must be client focused with a high attention to detail and have the ability to build strong relationships with both external clients and internal staff alike.
You will be hard working, efficient and willing to go the extra mile. You will have intermediate to advanced MS Office skills and ideally have experience using InDesign (or other design packages), Sharepoint and RECD. In return, you will be rewarded by the opportunity to form an integral part of an established, successful and growing team within a global company.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you, then we want to hear from you today.
Please note that due to the high volume of response anticipated for this role, only short listed candidates will be contacted.