Teacher - Clarkson
Goodstart is Australia's largest early learning provider. As a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia's children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
Goodstart Early Learning Clarkson is looking to hire a passionate teacher to work at this superb centre on a full time basis.
- Hold a Bachelor of Early Childhood (4 years trained) or equivalent qualification (ACECQA approved)
- Hold Teachers Registration
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Be experienced in leading the program
- Have a strong knowledge of attachment practices & key educator approach
- Have a strong knowledge and experience in working with vulnerable families
- Assess children's learning and development and apply pedagogical expertise to inform curriculum decisions
- Maintain and apply expert knowledge of the National Quality Framework
- Seek and share best practice examples to improve the education program
- Build and maintain strong, positive relationships with families, children and the centre team
- Model effective application of pedagogy in teaching practice
- Contribute to a professional and positive work culture
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Access to a professional peer teacher mentor
- Professional pedagogical and operational centre support teams to assist you in providing high quality educational programs.
- Competitive above award wages
- 3 hours non-contact programming time
- Quality teaching and Educational resources
- Professional development and networking
- Option to purchase additional annual leave
- Discounted child care fees
- Uniform allowance
If you have a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or ACECQA approved equivalent qualification, and experience in a similar role, then we want to meet you!
Candidates will be reviewed and invited to interview as applications are received and we may remove this advertisement as soon as suitable individuals have been sourced
To apply, please click "Apply Now" to complete the Goodstart Inspiring Careers process.