Get new similar jobs by email for
Supervisor/Assistant Manager -...
A leading Public practice firm in Adelaide is looking to appoint a Supervisor/Assistant Manager, who is passionate about working with private clients, providing them with comprehensive, quality, cost-effective and timely advice.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Researching and preparing advice on various taxation issues including, but not limited to, taxation structuring, and capital gains tax issues including consideration of the broader professional and commercial context.
• Develop a strong rapport with existing clients and assist in the development of new work from existing clients Assist clients with the practical implementation of advice, in particular, undertaking procedures to implement structuring/restructuring advice, improve business processes, preparation of cash flows, forecasts and budgets
• Assist management of workflow and mentoring of lower level staff to ensure KPI’s are achieved
• Management of personal work in progress (WIP) and preparation of fees
• Assisting with formulating client presentations and proposals
• Preparation and presentation of papers on taxation issues for internal training forums
Qualifications and experience required
• Degree qualified in commerce, accounting or equivalent and eligible for membership with the Institute of Chartered Accountants or CPA.
• Proven work experience in a professional services firm
• CA or CPA qualified
• Demonstrated ability to establish positive client relationships
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Demonstrated high standard of professional presentation
• Demonstrated ability to manage teams
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated, positive, and dynamic professional looking for a long-term and rewarding career path. This role will see you enjoy plenty of client contact within a well-respected Accounting firm.
A cover letter must be included with your application outlining your key skills, attributes and achievements.
Terrington Consulting is a Boutique firm specialising in the provision of tailored recruitment and consulting services to candidates and clients within the Australian Retail and Financial Services sectors.
Our primary objective is to provide the best possible service to our candidates whilst upholding our driving principles of sustainability, mutuality and trust.
Contact Pramod Jaiswal on 0432 175 601 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or apply directly via our website: www.terringtonconsulting.com.au