Get new similar jobs by email for
Strategy and Program Producer
Our client design and deliver transformative art projects to address complex social issues. In this project specifically, you will be working to promote the importance of generational change in relation to family violence. The project also has the support of many of Australia’s leading voices on family violence.
Your key duties will include:
- develop and maintain strategic and high profile relationships
- Co-ordinate and contract staff and contractors including artists, arts workers, and mentors for weekly Cooma workshop program
- Facilitate weekly sister program in Canberra
- Deliver on project budget
- Reporting and systems maintenance
To be successful, you will have:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership and facilitation skills
- Collaborative and flexible approach
- High level of initiative
- Ability to travel
- Knowledge of political landscape
- Demonstrated experience in producing public events
For a confidential discussion, please call Elsa Ramiro on 6229 1526.
If this sounds like you, please dont hestitate to apply today!