Based at Keysborough and reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor, in this role you will provide exceptional customer service through the daily operations in accordance with the company’s strategic plans, safety systems, operating procedures and policies.
Duties & responsibilities:
- General storeman duties;
- Organising orders for despatch;
- Loading and unloading transports using a forklift;
- Assist with inventory control & liaising with internal staff and external customers;
- Updating and recording of stocks;
- Maintaining warehouse standards;
- Assist in LEAN initiatives and projects within Warehouse; and
- Ensuring Boral safety and environmental standards are complied with.
- Previous experience working in a Warehouse environment;
- Timber experience an advantage;
- Must have a valid driver’s licence;
- Must have a current forklift licence;
- Experience with Side Loader Forklifts an advantage;
- Excellent communication & customer service skills; and
- Be able to work within a team environment.
To apply, click on the Apply button or visit our careers website:
"As a matter of courtesy, employees are to advise their manager if they are applying for any internal roles with Boral"
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.