Get new similar jobs by email for
Customer Service savvy storeperson required for Clayton. Must have valid forklift licence and warehousing exp.
Your new company
Your new company is recognised as a leader in premium home appliances, automotive and domestic appliances. Located in Melbourne’s South Eastern suburbs they are looking for a storeperson who is also customer service savvy to work in their warehouse. This organisation provides a great facility to work in and a fantastic team environment.
Your new role
Within your new role you will be required as an all rounded storeperson, this includes loading/unloading trucks, putting away stock and pick packing orders for customers. You will also be required to complete basic customer service duties including answering phones, loading orders for the sales team and entering delivery notes. This role will start off temporary, with the view to become more permanent. The hours will be working on day shift starting between 7 and 8am, Monday to Friday.
What you'll need to succeed
• Forklift Licence - experience operating a counter balance forklift
• Previous experience within a warehousing enviroment
• Customer Service skills are essential
• Strong computer skills
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Strong and fit as there will be manual handling involved
• The ability to work autonomously but also able to take direction
What you'll get in return
• A competitive salary
• Immediate start
• The chance to work with industry experts in a fantastic working culture
• The opportunity to join a rapidly growing and exciting company
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role click “apply now” or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities for pick packing or Storeman roles. Please contact Madeline Pell at Hays on 03 9642 1684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org