Get new similar jobs by email for
StarTrack Service Champion Win...
Every day we deliver a premium service to our customers, but we don’t stop there. We have an unrivalled network, an 11,000 team comprising 134 nationalities, male and female, who share common values that drive our shared desire to make a difference for customers. Our passion for people means we’re always looking to grow our team, and provide even greater experiences for our employees.
The Service Quality Champion you will facilitate the continued improvement of State Startrack Operations and service experience of the StarTrack Express (STE) customer base by analysing current performance, identifying improvement opportunities and following improvement action plans in conjunction with the State and Depot Management and Operations Teams, to realise those opportunities. This role is focussed on delivering continual improvement in the pursuit of service, quality and excellence at a local level.
• Analyse daily service activities to identify service control issues
• Develop service improvement plans to address service control issues and engage key stakeholders implement improvement plans
• Work with customer service and sales as the key operational contact regarding service quality and compliance issues
• Work with key customer accounts to drive continuous improvement in line with customer needs and develop and implement plans that will support customer service maintenance
• Ensure a high level of customer service is provided to all internal and external customers.
• Assist with
What you’ll need:
• Strong customer service focus
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Strong data analysis skills
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and Office skills
• Desire to learn and grow
If you’re ready to put our customers first, we’d love to talk to you. At StarTrack, we’re focused on people, on teamwork and on helping you get the job done. Since joining forces with Australia Post, StarTrack are stronger than ever before, and can now offer both business and consumer markets an unrivalled range of parcel, freight, express, courier and international solutions – all under one banner.
Our new combined business brings the trust, reach and convenience that Australia Post is known for, together with the premium service standards of standards of StarTrack, to create the largest parcels, freight logistics provider in the country. And as the largest logistics provider in the country, we know a thing or two about delivery.
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.