Files can be up to 500KB for file types .pdf .doc .docx .rtf .txt
Welcome to Honeywell a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures new technologies, products and solutions that address tough macro challenges across diverse industries. Its a multidimensional environment requiring you to adapt while remaining confident in your ability to handle demanding situations sometimes singlehandedly across multiple projects. The challenges are great, but youll learn from the global industries most respected and discover what youre truly capable of in the company of some incredibly talented, down-to-earth peers
**Honeywell Software Centre**
Honeywell Software Centre (HSC) Sydney is a global software development centre and design studio for Honeywell. The focus is on large Integrated Systems and human machine interface systems for industrial and building automation using leading edge technologies.
HSC develops flagship software systems for Industrial and Buildings automation that improve efficiency, safety, security and reliability of Honeywells worldwide customers. The team includes 200 talented professionals, most with double degrees in computer systems and engineering, who are responsible for the development of world class software that is used by Honeywells worldwide customers. The solutions developed in Sydney are exported throughout the world.
You will work on leading edge web based UI systems, time critical networking infrastructure, the release of a multimillion dollar global software product or the design of the next generation video capture technology. HSC has a reputation for innovation built over many years of and is now leading the way on new technologies for control rooms and application of a range of human machine interface technologies including mobility, voice, cloud computing and big data.
Your duties will include:
* Perform software engineering tasks to develop product enhancements to Honeywells market leading solutions for buildings. Tasks include a range of activities across the full software development lifecycle.
* Provide responsive design centre customer support for software solutions developed
* Work with team members to find best practice solutions for software and processes
Preferred technical knowledge of one or more of the below:
* _SQL Server_
* WCF, Web Services
* Relevant Undergraduate or Postgraduates Degree Engineering (Software focus)
* Degree to be completed in the last 2 years (completed between 1 January 2016 and 31 January 2018). Please note you just need to have completed by Jan 2018, you do not need to have formally graduated during this time.
* Permanent Residency or Citizenship for Australia or New Zealand at the time of application.
Pleases include the following in your application:
* Cover letter outlining your interest and suitability for the role. Please also indicate when you will completing your degree.
* Academic transcript ( please note this does not need to be a verified transcript copy)
* 3 months work experience
The graduate program will commence in February 2018.
Successful candidates will be required to successfully complete pre employment background and drug screening.
Applications for this role will close 11 April 2017.
For more information visit: [www.earlycareersathoneywell.com.au](http://www.earlycareersathoneywell.com.au/)
**Primary Location: **AUS-NSW-North Ryde **Work Locations: ** **Job: **Engineering **Organization: **Honeywell International Inc. **Shift: **Day Job **Travel: **No
Date Posted 17/2/2017
Location Sydney, NSW 2113
Job Type Full Time, Permanent
Our records show that you've already applied for this position.
You already applied for this job.
Application for this role will take you to the advertiser's site