- Leading OEM for Construction & Mining Equipment
- Ongoing opportunity to develop your skills
- Quality & Safety Focused A Must!!!
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (http://www.hitachi-c-m.com/au/) is a global brand providing a variety of machinery for the construction and mining industries.
HCA has an opportunity for an experienced Site Support Fitter to join our team based at West Angelas working on an 8/6 roster flying in and out of Perth.
As a key member you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the important link between the customer and the company to ensure a high level of technical product support.
- Current assessment of digger fleet and assist in trouble shooting
- Coach and mentor trades with shutdowns, services and any major component change outs
- Identify areas for improvement and assist in developing/executing actions plans to remedy problem areas
- Assist supervisors and planners as required
- Completion and submission of all relevant paperwork and reporting
- Maintaining a good working relationship with customers, peers and other departments
To be successful in this role:
- Relevant Heavy Diesel trade qualifications
- Experience working on large Hitachi mining and excavating equipment is essential
- Strong organisational and customer service skills
- Good customer service skills and a positive attitude
- To be versatile, hands on and able to perform other related duties as required
- Have a strong safety focus and abide by company and site safety processes