Australians have a growing appetite for healthy pre-packed salads, value-added vegetables and fresh fruit, which has resulted in significant growth and expansion for the OneHarvest organisation, one of Australia’s leading and most innovative produce companies.
About the role
We are now seeking an experienced Electrician to join our salad processing facility in Wacol, Brisbane. You will harness your skills and knowledge within the manufacturing/FMCG sector with a company that has major growth forecast. Reporting directly into the Engineering 2IC, this role is responsible for all electrical maintenance of our facility, both preventative and breakdown.
- Ensure that plant and equipment is fit for the purpose
- Share your knowledge with team mates and establish effective relationships
- Ensuring best practice in relation to our preventive and reactive processes and asset management system
- Repair and improve plant machinery and respond to the needs of the factory departments efficiently
- Adhere to OH&S, GMP and HACCP principles
- Manage small electrical projects and suggest ideas for continuous improvement
- Trade qualification as a QLD licenced Mechanical Fitter
- Experience in industrial PLC’s and fault finding
- An ability to weld will be advantageous
- Flexibility to work rotating shifts to service our 24/7 factory effectively
- FMCG experience essential
- An opportunity to grow this role through your own innovative business improvement suggestions
- Work within a fast paced, continually expanding business
- Reside in sunny Brisbane, close to the Gold and Sunshine Coasts
- The prospect of seeing your work add true value and deliver results to a values driven organisation
- Market competitive remuneration and unique employee benefits
How to apply
Please visit our website to apply at www.oneharvest.com.au or click ‘apply now’.