- Drive change & improvement in a fast paced & demanding environment
- National company with solid opportunities for progression!
- Up to $110K Salary + Car + Fuel Card + Super
Our client is a growing national provider of Telehandler, Crane and EWP Equipment hire and part of a multinational group operating throughout Asia, Australia & Middle East.
As the NSW Service Manager you will be leading an experienced team, with the key focus being improving efficiencies ultimately leading to increased & repeat business and revenue growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Direction & management of a fully qualified service team including Field Mechanics, Workshop & Yard staff
- Financial management including parts & labour
- Assessment of current operation, processes, efficiencies, culture, team and implement plans and strategy for change in consultation with the State Manager
- Implementation of systems, processes & best practice across safety
- Planning, scheduling and workflow improvements WIP
- Strong background in a heavy equipment service environment managing and leading people
- A passion for safety and continual improvement with a history of active implementation of best practice
- A management approach that engages people to want to change to achieve the required outcomes of the business
A growing company, exceptional career opportunities, an experienced team and an opportunity to drive positive change whilst growing an operation! Apply NOW!
To Apply click on the Apply Now button below or call Seth on 02 9126 8404 or email firstname.lastname@example.org