- State Government
- CBD Location
- Training Provided
Service Desk Analyst's job based CBD working for a state government organisation for a 3-6 month contract
Your new company
This role is with a Victorian Government Organisation based in the CBD. This organisation plays a vital role within the community with the contract for 3-6 months.
Your new role
- Your new role will be as a Service Desk Analyst working with in an IT team.
- Your role will involve being the first point of contact for internal business users.
- You will be tasked with resolving these issues and escalating them if they arise.
- Good communications skills will be essential for this role and you must be able to work within an IT team.
- You will need to be a quick learner, adaptable and willing to learn new technologies
What you'll need to succeed
- An excellent combination of technical skills and customer service capabilities will be required for this role.
- You will need to demonstrate skills and experience in Information Systems support including the provision of level one user support.
- You must be able to exercise professional judgement to respond to customers in a timely and courteous manner.
- You will also be required to interpret and contribute to the review and development of guidelines, standards and work instructions.
- You will need to have a good working knowledge of ITIL principles in a Service Desk environment, Windows 7-10, Active Directory, SCCM, and Lotus Notes.
- If you have experience in working with Office 365 this would be desirable
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive hourly rate and this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a 3-6 month contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or send an MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.