- 9 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Excellent team environment
- Great variety
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia is part of a global brand providing a variety of machinery for the construction and mining industries.
HCA’s Mackay Branch has an opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join us in the position of Service Administrator on a 9 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Service Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Job preparation and timely closure for all service invoicing
- Opening and closing monthly reoccurring service jobs
- Purchase order and invoice processing
- Compile service department reporting to Service Manager
- Assist in other general Service administration tasks
- Monitor and record annual service department tooling calibration/tag and testing.
- Coordinate and arrange service department personnel coal board medicals, training, mine site inductions and associated mine and work site documentation.
To be successful you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar Admin role will be a distinct advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated MS Office experience, including Word and Excel
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
With long term career paths and personal development opportunities, HCA offers a challenging yet rewarding environment for all its employees.
To apply, please submit your resume via the apply button