Get new similar jobs by email for
SEO Account Manager
A Company who are at the forefront of the digital technology industry. Account Management and technical SEO skills required. Great Career growth op's.
Big Wave Digital is excited to be working with this growing Global digital marketing firm, paying particular attention to SEO offerings in the Australian marketplace. Due to continued business success, they are on the hunt for an Account Manager to develop respected client connections and manage on and offline SEO functions.
Ideally you will come from a digital marketing business in a position that's had an SEO focus, in addition involvement in a client facing role, you will have the ability to understand business goals and technical constraints; you will definitely need to be a gun when it comes to keyword research.
Key functions of the role:
- Manage on and offline SEO functions, optimising content, reporting, conducting SEO audits for keyword groups.
- Provide analytics & performance reporting on the overall sites and consistent reporting to senior management
- Audit websites and provide technical recommendations to improve SEO visibility
- Project Management of work through the agency and client
- Reporting! Keyword groups, conversion metrics, KPI performance, product & marketing features and confidently communicating your findings to clients (face to face and via the phone)
- Management of client expectations throughout the SEO process.
What you will need to be a success in this role:
- Previous experience (2+yrs) in a similar SEO and Account Management role.
- Demonstrated experience in analysing data
- Experience delivering technical information, in easy to understand lingo
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing solutions
- Understanding and keen interest of emerging trends in search
- Experience with Analytics & tracking tools, SE rankings monitoring, Keyword research, site auditing techniques, on & off-page optimisation & Link building.
- An added bonus if you have expertise across PPC, Remarketing, re-targeting and Social Media.
- Positive, self-motivated, passionate, enthusiastic, a can-do attitude & solid communicator are a few key words that describe the best fit attributes for this position.
This is a company who are at the forefront of the digital technology industry, the team has extensive industry experience and love to share knowledge. They are a dynamic and enthusiastic team and offer excellent career development opportunities internally.
So, if you're looking for the opportunity to work in a, growing and results driven business that recruits and retains talented people; apply NOW via the link below, or mark applications to Dayna Stewart | Head of Digital & Data Recruitment | Big Wave Digital | email@example.com | www.bigwavedigital.com.au