Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior Property/Project Manage...
This is a rare opportunity to join our Adelaide team as a Senior Property/Project Manager where you will be accountable for managing a substantial site covering multiple facets of the industry and its redevelopment, as well as fostering harmonious and close working relationships with client and tenants.
Your key responsibilities in this varied position will include:
• Maintaining the presentation and maintenance of the asset
• Implementing and maintaining orderly lease administration, financial management procedures and overall reporting
• Implementing preventative maintenance services and undertaking regular cost reviews
• Liaising regularly with owners regarding all aspects of management, providing recommendations and conducting the negotiations relating to rent review, lease renewals and leasing
• Providing strategic analysis and advice to the owners on the redevelopment of the site
• Liaising with tenants regarding lease administration
• Controlling the collection and reconciliation of monies, including rentals, outgoings, and recoverable costs in conjunction with strict arrears management practices
• Preparing detailed cash-flow budgets covering all items of income and expenditure including progressive analysis of performance and re-forecasting