- EAM Functional Expertise
- Strong Employee Focused Culture and Consulting Environment
- Large-Scale Implementation Projects, Upgrades and One-On-One Consultations
As the Senior EAM Consultant you will be responsible for turning business requirements into deliverable processes and workflows. This will include:
- Delivery of software application solutions ranging from large-scale implementation projects, upgrades and one-on-one consultations.
- Establishment of relationships with stakeholders that develops trust and builds confidence in subject matter expertise.
- Engaging with clients to elicit requirements for business processes and workflows to enable the delivery of solutions that fulfil customer requirements.
- Delivery of customer-specific training utilising face-to-face and online modes to clients situated across Australia.
- Preparation of functional specification documentation enabling client specific enhancements to be developed and integrated into core Finance software.
- Configuration of the EAM to meet the operational, financial and reporting requirements of key customer stakeholders.
- Capacity and experience to mentor and coach Consultants within the Team.
- Proven ability to analyse and solve business challenges to improve business processes
- Strong experience across EAM functionality as well as integration with modules for financial accounting and procurement
- Strong understanding of enterprise asset management principles and practices. Ability to consult and work effectively with client financial personnel at all levels in their business.
- Expert in configuration, functional and business process aspects of Enterprise Asset Management
- Proven service delivery and project management skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills in business analysis, gathering requirements, functional specifications, test plans, business process automation/design/re-engineering and implementation. Experience with and a passion for driving continuous improvement
- Experience working in a customer focused service based consulting business environment.
- You will thrive within a strong employee focused culture and consulting environment and be able to travel nationally as required.
- Your background is supported by commercial business acumen and innovation, together with strong client influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Leisa Collins in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8328. Reference Number 4B/25980.