Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior Business Services Accou...
Senior Business Services Accountant: Darwin
Our client is a highly respected Accounting firm specialising in practical, insightful, and smart Business advice and we are assisting in the search for an experienced Business Services Accountant.
• Career progression
• Opportunity to work with a diverse client base across a range of industries
• Chance to be the part of a highly active international network
• Attractive remuneration package
• Great Team Dynamics
• Excellent professional environment
• Competitive salary bracket
This is a broad role, encompassing a number of responsibilities, including:
• Provide advisory and compliance based services to clients.
• Assist in preparing business advice and/or producing complex special purpose reports, annual financial statements, tax returns and reconciliations for clients.
• Contributing effectively as a team member whilst working closely with staff and partners
• Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge to ensure compliance with all statutory and relevant regulatory requirements
As the ideal candidate for this role, you will have:
• CA/CPA qualified
• Proven experience in Business Services Accounting working in professional service environment
• Strong client relationship and stakeholder management skills
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated and dynamic professional looking for a long-term, rewarding career path within a well-respected Accounting firm.
Terrington Consulting is a Boutique firm specialising in the provision of tailored recruitment and consulting services to candidates and clients within the Australian Accounting and Financial Services sectors.
Our primary objective is to provide the best possible service to our candidates whilst upholding our driving principles of sustainability, mutuality and trust.
Contact Pramod Jaiswal on 0432 175 601 or firstname.lastname@example.org