- Initial 6 month contract paying from $800/day | QLD Health
- South Bank Location | Cerner | Integration | Senior Business Analyst
- Digital Hospital and Health Service | Millennium FirstNet and CareDelivery
Our client, a large complex hospital, has commenced a digital portfolio of work programs and are currently seeking to engage a number Business Analysts for initial 6 month contracts.
A summary of the programs they are currently seeking BA’s for is as below:
- Digital Hospital and Health Service
- Performance and Sustainability
The ideal applicants will be skilled in the following:
- Lead the review of business processes, architectures, designs and project plans for the provision of business solutions for large and complex projects and programs of work.
- Lead and conduct needs and gap analysis to inform business change impact including provide specialist advice to ensure successful transition from current to future states for clinical and business process models using approved methods and tools.
- Translate business requirements into functional and information requirements and develop relevant documentation, ensuring the solutions meet the business needs and are in accordance with strategic directions.
- Experience in or knowledge of middleware technologies such as integration engines and enterprise service buses
- Experience in or knowledge of application integration methods including file transfer, messaging, APIs and Web services
- Experience in or knowledge of the Cerner Millennium FirstNet and CareDelivery functionality
- Contribute to the delivery of consolidated and improved business services through developing and applying skills in business analysis processes.
- Consult and liaise extensively with clients and stakeholders to clarify and document business requirements and make recommendations on the development of new systems, enhancements to existing systems, processes and other solutions to meet client needs.
- Provide input to recommendations, findings and a range of options to senior management ensuring the client expectations are understood and agreed.
- Contribute to stakeholder engagement, assessment and the development of a stakeholder matrix, and ongoing stakeholder management.
- Provide a support and mentoring role for other business analysts within the program/project(s).
- Ensure that proposed business solutions are in accordance with the Queensland Health strategic direction, standards and protocols.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/18717. Please call Kristy Coulter on 07 3258 8344 should you wish to discuss.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.