- Senior Associate/Special Counsel - Construction
- Leading private practice firm
- Career progression
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading construction practice as 2IC to the head of the practice. The role has arisen due to a growth in projects which is set to continue.
They are looking for an experienced front end construction lawyer and you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in providing clients with legal advice on all aspects of major projects
- Preparing, negotiating and reviewing contracts
- Drafting a broad range of legal documents that capture the context of the matter with a commercial approach
- Developing an understanding of client operations and strategy
- Managing client relationships
- Mentoring and developing junior staff.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have a minimum of 5 years PAE gained in front end construction work from a top or mid- tier firm or leading in-house organisation
- Possess strong drafting and negotiation skills
- Have exposure to back-end litigation
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships
- Be an ambitious individual who is looking to progress their career.
In return the role offers the chance to join a top construction practice in a senior position within a flexible and supportive culture.
To apply for this position, please click the `Apply Now` button below. For a confidential discussion, please contact Suzie Large on 02 9195 2980.