Get new similar jobs by email for
Senior Analyst - Barossa Valle...
Our client is seeking an analyst for a role servicing a commercial and agricultural client base north of Adelaide. Our client is a leading bank and has built a reputation for strong remuneration, the development of staff, and a clear focus on customer care.
This role will be ideal for someone who is seeking to develop exposure to complex client structures whilst building their relationship management skills to support a number of large client portfolios.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Researching and preparing credit submissions
• Liaising with existing portfolio clients
• Sound customer service skills
• Assisting the relationship managers in maintaining relationships by conducting thorough conversations across the full spectrum of your customers banking needs
• Conducting reviews and identifying opportunities to improve existing portfolio service levels
• Building and maintaining effective working relationships with other teams within the organisation
• Achieve set KPI’s and sustain revenue generation
• Understanding the local market and providing advice based on your knowledge
The ideal candidate will have:
• Sales and customer focus
• Effective relationship management skills
• Proven commercial or agribusiness experience
• A complex retail, commercial banking or accounting/audit background
• Ideally have previous credit/cash-flow analysis experience within the SME or commercial banking sector
• Capable of drawing upon past experiences within the primary industry segment to build credibility
• Engage in meaningful conversations with customers
• Strong business and financial acumen considered an advantage
A cover letter must be included with your application outlining your key skills, attributes and achievements.
Terrington Consulting is a Boutique firm specialising in the provision of tailored recruitment and consulting services to candidates and clients within the Australian Agribusiness and Financial services sectors.
Our primary objective is to provide the best possible service to our candidates whilst upholding our driving principles of sustainability, mutuality and trust.
Contact Brydie Ansell 0499 711 629 to find out more or apply directly via our website: www.terringtonconsulting.com.au