Get new similar jobs by email for
Security Officers - Neg Vet 1-...
|Job Description:|| |
Wilson Security is a leading Australian provider of integrated security services. From security guards and mobile patrols, to alarm responses and concierge, we offer high quality solutions to suit any organisation. Our successful operations are underpinned by superior performance and the strength of our relationships. We are now seeking security professionals who currently hold a Negative Vetting 1 security clearance (or higher).
As a Security Officer you must be able to walk for long periods, enjoy a variety of duties and have outstanding personal presentation and customer service skills. The primary functions of the role include, but are not limited to:
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· Negative Vet 1 (or higher) Clearance
· Current Security Licence and valid First Aid Certificate;
· Excellent customer service skills;
· Confident interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal);
· Basic computer skills;
· Professional personal presentation;
· Proven experience in conflict resolution;
· Good administration skills;
· Must have own transport;
· Full, unlimited right-to-work in Australia;
· Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time.
To ensure you are successful in this role, Wilson Security will provide you training on your commencement which will give you the skills and knowledge needed to confidently perform the role. On offer, great remuneration for the right candidates can be expected as well as a career with one of Australia’s leading security providers.
If you are interested in utilising your current skills and experience or even commencing a career in Security, click on the APPLY NOW button and forward your current resume and a covering letter expressing your interest.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
|Downloads:||No downloads available.|