- Working to develop and close deals across Enterprise
- Working with Existing and bringing on new logos
- Salary based on experience
US based cloud security provider who is going through a period of hypergrowth and increasing their presence in the Australian market. This company is looking for a business development manager who can find and close new business deals whilst also managing existing clients.
- Working autonomously prospect and close new business opportunities in the Australian market.
- Manage the entire sales process from start to close and maintenance of accounts.
- Be supported by lead generation and marketing.
- Maintenance of database contacts and follow up on referrals and leads.
- Map out and find strategic approaches to enterprise customers, whilst closing smaller opportunities.
- Product demonstrations for clients and resellers.
- Attend industry and networking events to build referrals and leads.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent tertiary qualification.
- 4+ years in a software sales environment.
- Proven track record of success in previous positions.
- Experience within the security space is preferred however not essential.
- Ability to work autonomously in a flexible working environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
If you require further information on the above role or to apply please contact Jordan Perkins on 02 8235 8302 or at Jordan.firstname.lastname@example.org