Blur The Line Between Work and Play! Turn your passion into a career today!
• Work for one of Australia's Top 20 Employers
• Be part of a great culture with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Work with the brands and products you love
• Earn great rewards and enjoy market-leading discounts
As a member of our dynamic retail team you will be actively involved in our success and play an important role in delivering exceptional experiences for our customers who are as passionate about Boating, Camping and Fishing as you are. As a Seasonal Retail Team Member you will be required to work during our extended trade times including weekends, Christmas Eve and Boxing Day. Shifts will be determined in accordance with operational requirements and hours of each store.
Front of House (i.e POS Operator, Customer Service,):
- Engaging with our customers to provide helpful, friendly and accurate service and advice
- Providing an in-store experience that inspires our customers to live their passion
- Sharing your knowledge and keeping up to date with current and new products within our range
Back of house (Product receiving and processing):
- Receipting of incoming products
- Replenishing products and maintaining inventory levels
- Boosting store sales through refill and store presentation
- Working with the Management team to implement promotional activities and visual merchandising
Night Fill (Evenings 5pm – 10pm);
- Replenishment of products and maintaining inventory levels
- Great attention to detail to ensure products are well stocked and neatly presented.
- Adhering to safe manual handling practices
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment to meet replenishment targets
In return for your flexibility, dedication and hard work, Super Retail Group will provide you with:
- Great Team Member discounts across all our brands
- A vibrant, team orientated culture where we embrace chaos and encourage new ideas
- A varied, exciting and ever evolving retail environment
- On the job training and support
- Potential for ongoing employment
With more than 600 stores and over 12,000 team members across Australia, New Zealand and China, Super Retail Group is home to Australasia’s leading leisure brands. Our shared passion for enhancing our customers’ leisure time is what drives our culture of innovation and inspires our team to achieve their true potential.
“As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Super Retail Group strives to create an inclusive environment for all employees. We welcome applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply to any of our vacant positions. Talk to us about flexible working arrangements.”