We are one of Australia's leading web and software development firms. With 16+ years of experience, and a team of 70+ local specialists, we're growing rapidly. We help our clients succeed by delivering digital services and solutions - custom websites, software, mobile apps and integrations.
We've built an award-winning culture and workplace in Foveaux St, Surry Hills.
The office is just a short stroll from Central, and is surrounded by Surry Hills' pubs, cafes and restaurants.
It's a fun environment, with pool, table tennis, all the current generation gaming consoles, Friday night drinks, monthly team celebrations and even regular in-office massages.
All that said, the real reason you'll love working here is the people. We're passionate about using technology to improve the world. We commit to supporting each other and we're constantly learning and improving. For more information about working at 4mation, check out https://careers.4mation.com.au/why-4mation/What you’ll do
Role ResponsibilitiesTeam Empowerment
- Foster an environment of successful delivery and continuous improvement.
- Support our squads with challenges related to how they work and interact together.
- Coach individuals, as needed, in areas like professional growth and interpersonal interactions (including conflict resolution).
- Facilitate group sessions such as retrospectives, conflict resolution, decision making, team and project kick-offs.
- Be effective in influencing individuals and groups.
- Listen actively and raise issues early and often, to model the value of early problem detection.
Measurement and Reporting
- Understand and apply servant leadership.
- Coach the team and Product Owner on the Agile Mindset.
- Book, prepare and facilitate all ceremonies.
- Promote self-organisation within the team.
- Proactively remove any blockers/impediments to the delivery of work.
- Build a culture of continuous improvement within the team.
- Celebrate the team successes.
- Support the team to maintain their wellbeing while delivering high quality software.
- Define and help the team to manage team velocity.
- Support the team to manage their capacity and to pull tasks.
- Management of timeline with the Product Owner.
- Help the team to identify opportunities.
- Highlight project risks and communicate these with the stakeholders.
- Facilitation of Idea and Concept workshops.
- Facilitation of Interviews and Focus Group meetings.
- Elicitation of functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Creation of Personas and User Journeys.
- Generation of workflows, swimlane and sequence diagrams.
- Define and split User Stories.
- Effectively use BDD Acceptance Criteria.
- Confidently train our clients to become Product Owners.
- Propose and document solutions that meet and exceed client requirements.
- Proactively recommending solutions, upgrades and new initiatives to existing clients.
- Communicate with the client throughout the project.
- High level quality control.
- Qualify and respond to new business leads, write proposals and present solutions to clients.
- You care about learning new things and applying them in a practical way.
- You have a deep understanding of communication, group dynamics and coaching.
- You live and breathe agile values and principles.
- You're a brilliant scrum master and business analyst with a passion for achieving success.
- You're super organised and prioritising tasks is second nature.
- You're personable and love communicating with clients and designers/developers.
- You're an active listener who is attentive to colleagues' and clients' needs.
- You have a particular knack for defining the finer details of proposals and specs.
- Minimum 3+ years Experience as a Scrum Master.
- Business Analysis Experience.
- Outstanding communication, both verbal and written.
- Ability to translate client requirements into online solutions.
- Knowledge on the SDLC.
- You have a software development background.
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence for issue management, reporting and scope collaboration.
- Solid experience in an Agile software development environment.
- Software development background, so you can talk the talk with developers and designers.