- Excellent Company Culture
- Great team environment
- Work with an exciting products
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia is part of a global brand providing a variety of earthmoving machinery for the construction and mining industries.
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join us in the position of Light Equipment Sales Representative - Brisbane Northern Region, based out of our Archerfield branch.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Substantially growing the existing market share for all Light Equipment products in the Brisbane North Side territory (this territory needs a sales representative that has the energy to prospect for sales, and the sales skills to convert a high percentage of the opportunities they uncover).
- Managing an existing network of customers within the territory
- General marketing, trade shows and related activities
- Reporting on activities, prospects, opportunities and competitor activity via a comprehensive CRM system
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- Demonstrated sales experience (and proven results) in a sales environment
- Aspiration to reach and exceed targets, a hunger to be the market leader in sales within the territory, and a drive to earn a high income.
- Clear business level communication and presentation skills
- Moderate to high computer skills, and a positive attitude towards reporting via a CRM system
- Excellent teamwork skills, and the natural desire to help the team succeed.
- Competitive base salary & one of the best commission structures in the industry
- Fully maintained vehicle, mobile phone & laptop.
- Long term career opportunities with a leading OEM
- Supportive management and realistic targets
- Positive safety culture.
To apply to this opportunity please send your updated resume via the apply button.