- Growing European manufacturer
- Sales experience required 1-2 years
- Sell to Builders, Architects and Contractors
Sales Representative with 1-2 years sales experience - sell quality products into Construction market!
Your new company
- Established European manufacturer of aluminium profiles for facades, windows, doors, roller shutters and roller doors.
- Employing over 800 people in their German operation and firmly planted as a market leader
- Currently building on their presence here in Australia and have ambitious plans to mirror their success here
Your new role
- The roles objective is to contribute significantly to their growth here in Australia
- Prospecting to and building relationships with Architects, Builders, and Fabricators
- Identifying and chasing relevant Construction projects and gaining product specifications
- Conducting technical presentations and providing support on products to customers
- Negotiating pricing ad providing quotations to customers, and supply chain information
- Sales reporting and forecasting to Sales Manager in Germany
- Attending relevant trade shows to increase company and brand presence
- Achieving sales targets
What you'll need to succeed
- 1-2 years of external sales experience in the building industry
- A strong understanding of the Construction industry
- Experience of cold calling and prospecting and being comfortable with this
- Availability to travel
- Desire to grow your customer base
- Drive to exceed sales targets and progress within an organisation
What you'll get in return
- Highly competitive negotiable base salary from $65,000 + Car Allowance, Tools of the trade and uncapped commission.
- You will be offered a progressive career path into a very senior role for a growing business within Australia.
- Autonomy and freedom to run your territory like your own business
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.