- Be part of a friendly, dynamic team!
- Excellent opportunity to increase your earnings!
- Negotiable salary package, includes company car
Located in the Western Suburbs, our client is a busy Agriculture and Turf Equipment Machinery dealership. Due to recent growth and demand a fantastic opportunity exists for a highly motivated sales professional to join their dynamic Sales team and represent their globally recognised, high quality brand of machinery.
Your role will report to the Managing Director and duties will include:
- Sale of agricultural and turf equipment
- Developing, identifying and approaching new prospects and opportunities
- Following up on leads and existing clients
- Achieving sales targets
- Developing initiatives to increase your client base
- Account management and post sales client care
- Respond to phone enquiries, customer service matters, quoting etc
Our client is looking for a proactive, dedicated person with the following qualities and experience:
- Previous sales experience (sales experience in agricultural equipment desirable but not necessary)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive approach combined with a 'can-do' attitude
- Results orientated and driven to win the sale
- A self-starter with strong work ethics, willing to work as part of a team towards a common goal
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to be adaptable
- Current drivers licence
A competitive salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate which includes a company vehicle.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience we'd love to hear from you so apply now!
We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Please be aware that due to anticipated high levels of ad response, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To submit your resume, please click the 'Apply' button below. Alternatively, please contact Anita Rolfo on (02) 4736 3666.