- Advisory & Transactions Services-Occupier, Industrial and Logistics
- Sydney CBD
- Career Opportunity
Due to business expansion we are currently looking to engage an enthusiastic, committed team player to join the team in this pivotal support role. Working closely with the team and reporting to the Regional Director an outline of the responsibilities of the role are as follows;
- Preparation of submissions, information memorandums and client briefs and presentations.
- Provide analysis of opportunities and recommendations as to how to approach based on client request.
- Internal and external client liaison and assisting where required throughout the transaction process.
- Financial modelling across all property options / solutions.
- Preparation of key case studies, both long and short form for presentations and submissions.
- Analysis of client portfolios with projected lease expiry.
- Analysis of major occupier footprints and projected lease expiries.
- Assist with proof reading reports developed by other team members.
To be considered for this role you should be able to offer a strong customer service focus and a team focused attitude. You should be methodical, analytical and detail orientated by nature.You will have advanced skills across core MS packages and be able to offer a proficiency in financial modelling. Key to your success in this role will be your communication skills and your ability to build robust relationships both internally and externally.
Tertiary qualification in a Property, Finance or Commerce related discipline are preferred and additional studies undertaken in Property Valuation or Management based subjects would be an advantage.
If you would like to take on a career role in a highly successful team in which your contribution will be truly valued then we want to hear from you today.