We are currently looking to engage with an experienced Safety Coordinator for a rapidly growing home builder who are establishing themselves with a great name within the market, with a wealth of work on throughout Sydney’s North West and South Western suburbs.
Roles & responsibilities;
- Operate within a split role between the office and numerous sites
- Develop and maintain the WHS Management System
- Review Subcontractor documents
- Carry out site inspections
- Ensure compliance
- Liaise with Site Supervisors and provide HSE support
- Manage numerous projects in Sydney’s North Western and South Western suburbs
What’s in it for me?
- The opportunity to work autonomously in the safety division and assist with growth
- The potential to move into management
- The opportunity to work for a growing business who have a great working environment
- Clear job stability
- A fully maintained work vehicle
What do I need?
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within safety
- Cert IV in OHS/Diploma
- Strong organisational skills
- Full NSW Drivers License
- Strong safety management system knowledge
If you feel that you are suitable to this role and would like to know more, please send in an up to date resume firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in contact at our earliest opportunity.