Healthcare Australia are currently seeking Registered Nurses with ED experience to join the team to cover placements in TAS, VIC, and ACT and from there every opportunity to go nationally. If you are up for the challenge or ready for something a little bit different, a Rural and Remote placement might just be what you are searching for.
- Short and long term placement opportunities available
- Placements available Nationally
- Dedicated 24/7 consultant support
Established in 1989, Healthcare Australia specialises in supplying the highest quality Specialist Nurses to our loyal clients across the Australia. Healthcare Australia is the leading healthcare recruitment solutions provider in the nation and we offer you the flexibility, security and the opportunity to travel due to our national scope.
When joining Healthcare Australia, you won't be recognised just as an Agency Nurse, you will be recognised as an integral part of our leading Rural and Remote team. At Healthcare Australia we strive to provide quality nursing staff to various health clinics and hospitals around Australia.
To maintain a quality service provision, our Ideal Candidates will have:
• 2 years proven post grad experience in Australia working as a Registered Midwife
• Full work rights in Australia (Sponsorship not available)
• Full registration with AHPRA
• National Police Clearance and WWCC (or ability to obtain one)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Below are just SOME of the benefits we offer you:
• Dedicated National Consultant with access to a 24/7 Support service both on and off placement
• Subsidised Travel and accommodation
• Unique opportunities in breathtaking locations, amazing scenery and beautiful cultures
• Free on-going competency training and uniforms provided
• Opportunities to work all across Australia with amazing teams and communities
• Professional Development incentives*
If you'd like to become part of the largest nursing team in Australia and want to apply for this amazing opportunity please do so by clicking APPLY or contact Rebecca for further information on firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation, 08 7421 4447
*Term & Condition's apply.