Files can be up to 500KB for file types .pdf .doc .docx .rtf .txt
Enter your email address below to receive jobs like this sent to your email.
Robotic Process Automation Rpa Delivery Management Manager
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Delivery Management Manager
Job Location: Melbourne, Sydney
Job Number: 00446353 00446353_en-GB
- Job description
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functionsunderpinned by the worlds largest delivery networkAccenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 358,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Delivery Management Manager will be responsible for the Solution, plan, deliver and execute stages of one or more projects and programs for Accenture or its clients in the Robotics Process Automation space. They will be responsible for managing medium projects with complexity and/or multiple medium to small projects
Job Responsibilities Include:
* Ensuring appropriate resources are mobilized and programs/projects/portfolios meet operational, contractual and economic commitments.
* Support sales opportunities and ensure the feasibility of the proposed solutions and delivery of the solution by leveraging Accentures full capabilities
* Improve client and customer relationships working with Client Account and Account Management Team leadership
* Ensure execution of delivery work across one or more clients or portfolios, leading service delivery strategy across all locations where the services are provided (e.g.,client-site, delivery centre)
* Address performance issues across the client(s)/portfolio(s); create the operational approach and implements continuous improvement
* Implement standard SLA commitments and other financial/operational metrics for client(s)/portfolio(s)
* Support the achievement of contract controllable income (CCI) targets, as well as the achievement of cost-to-serve targets; deliver efficiencies through standard processes and synergies
* Manage recruiting, staffing, people engagement, pyramid, mix, utilization, cost-to-serve and capacity of service delivery staff to optimize balance between cost and delivery targets
+ Basic qualifications
Must Have Skills/Qualifications:
* Relevant Bachelors Degree in computer science, computer information systems, engineering, business, or related field or equivalent experience
* In depth understanding of RPA concepts and market
* In depth expertise of min. one of market leading RPA platforms e.g. Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UI Path
* Min 1 year of RPA development experience
* Deep understanding of technology and architecture concepts
* Strong problem solving, analysis, and design skills
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Date Posted 28/1/2017
Category Program & Project Management
Location Melbourne, VIC
Job Type Full Time, Permanent
Our records show that you've already applied for this position.
You already applied for this job.
Application for this role will take you to the advertiser's site