Want to work for a well renowned Australian brand?
R AMS has developed a reputation for offering home buyers competitive rates, innovative products and great local service. RAMS offers a range of everyday financial products including home loans, online savings and transaction accounts.
As a Risk Manager this role will see you implement and embed the Westpac Group Operational Risk in Project methodology across all key Projects from RAMS.
You will implement and operationalise key risk deliverables, whilst providing proactive advice as the risk lead and subject matter expert.
- Coordinate relevant stakeholders to support project risk deliverables including appropriateness of change management protocols
- Assist the Project Manager to complete the Project Impact Assessment and development of Engagement Plan
- Identify and document controls within the process, including mapping key controls onto a process map
- Maintain a project risk register and ensures issues identified have remediation action plans to mitigate the risk
- Document and coordinate risk acceptances as required on Projects
- Review User Acceptance Testing scope and results
- Initiate and manage Project Implementation Review (PIR) to determine whether additional enhancements need to be made to the control environment or process improvements
- Monitor and report on progress and performance against agreed deliverables
Knowledge and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline e.g. business or commerce
- 5+ years of operational risk and compliance experience
- Strong project risk delivery experience, preferably in the financial services industry, driving business transformational change across complex environments
- Experience in developing sustainable working relationships with all levels of stakeholders
- Strong ability to manage multiple stakeholder groups within large and complex organisations
- Proactive and pragmatic approach to issue management including implementing decisions and actions in a timely manner
- Strong organisational skills, including prioritising and workload management
- Works well under pressure and maintains a consistent approach in challenging situations
Westpac Group is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility. Joining Westpac has many perks besides building a long and stable career.