- $65K + super, immediate start!
- Excellent career opportunity with a global company!
- Work close to home in Western Sydney
Our client is a global leader in the materials handling industry. With over 130 years experience, they offer a complete range of material handling solutions. An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated and experienced Short Term Rental Coordinator to join their innovative organisation.
In this role you will be responsible for facilitating and coordinating administration processes for short term rentals in support of the Sales Team and the Commercial Manager. This is a rewarding role with excellent career opportunities.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Coordination and preparation of all short term rentals movement, enquiries and requests
- Prepare short term rentals job and invoices
- Management & coordination of the administration system and manual recording for sales, leases, invoicing, hires, credits, reporting and commissions
- Management and allocation of branch stock
- Manage rentals needs and documentation requirements in support of the sales team
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as required
- Participate in contract and production meetings
- Preparation and facilitation of rental contracts
- Liaise with the accounts department to set up new accounts, payments processing and to assist with invoice enquires
- Assist with stocktake and coordinate the receipt of new units into stock
- Control the transport operations for the branch for new sales
- Provide assistance/support to the Coordinators, Commercial Manager and Branch Manager as required
- Other duties and projects as directed
Essential skills and attributes:
- Business Administration Certificate/Diploma preferred
- Previous experience with sales / production teams advantageous
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office Suite skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- High level of initiative, enthusiasm and motivation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive outlook towards your work and others
If you feel you have the necessary skills, experience and attributes to fit the role, we would love to hear from you so please apply with a current resume in MS Word format now. Please address all screening questions fully (do not reply 'see CV' or similar).
Complete Recruitment Solutions thanks all applicants for their interest. Unfortunately due to high levels of anticipated response only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted. Should you have specific questions you'd like answered please contact Anita during business hours on 02 4736 3666.
To submit your resume, please click the 'Apply' button below. Alternatively, please contact Anita on (02) 4736 3666.