Opportunity for an experienced relationship manager to work closely with Director of a China based commercial bank in order to develop relationships with target customers, and identify new customers both locally and overseas.
Our client is a leading global bank offering a wide range of consumer, retail and commercial banking products and services to customers.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Gather deal requirements, financial statements and other inputs for performing quality analysis.
- Work as an integral part of the structure finance & Corporate Loans team, providing support where required across the team.
- Provide credit analytical support including In-depth analysis of various risks, quality presentation and ensuring fast credit approval to Relationship Managers.
- Prepare internal and external presentation material.
- Analysis (risk profiling, financial analysis & related credit submission activities).
- Maintain client relationships within the business principles and guidelines of the bank.
- Provide product support to staff members within the marketing/lending team as well as staff in terms of the project finance and PPP financing areas.
- Setup of quality credit applications in line with credit process.
The successful candidate must have;
- 3-5 years in a relationship function.
- Experience in Trade Finance and corporate banking.
- Tertiary qualification, with as a minimum a degree in a business related subject;
- High level of initiative and exceptional organization skills to manage a busy workload;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Chinese speaking is essential
Along with the opportunity to join a global leading organisation, the successful candidate can expect a competitive salary along with opportunities to progress within the business.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amy Fitton on +61 8 9215 9556.